FOIA Request Contact Information
FOIA Officer: Erica Plumb
Phone: (630) 557-0037
Mail: FOIA Request
P.O. Box 83
Kaneville, IL 60144
All requests for information must be made in written form. You may submit your request in writing by using email or USPS.
Your request should contain the following:
· Your name/organization
· Contact information (email, phone, address, fax)
· A detailed description of the information you are looking for, including required dates.
Categories of records under Village control:
· Meeting Agenda & Minutes
· Financial Records
· Zoning Variance Requests
· Building/Zoning Code Violations
· Village Map
· Comprehensive Plan
· Black and white copies, letter or legal - no charge for the first 50 pages. $0.15 per page after 50 pages
· Colored copies $0.15 per page
For the past year, the Village has contracted with the Kane County Sheriff's Dept. to provide extra patrols in the Village. This was in response to many resident's complaints regarding speeding vehicles on Main St. and Harter Rd. during the morning and evening commute hours. These extra patrols are performed by off-duty Sheriff's officers, using official Sheriff Dept. vehicles.
The Sheriff's officers have, during this period, issued many citations and warnings. The Village will continue to contract for these patrols in order to control those drivers passing thru our Village who disregard posted speed limits and stop signs.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.